Licensed Practical Nurse
Sorry, this job has expired.
Pinellas Park, FL
$18.00 – $19.00
We are now hiring an LPN at Operation PAR's Medication Assisted Patient Services (MAPS) program. MAPS provides quality non-residential opioid maintenance therapy to eligible persons who suffer from the effects of opioid dependence. Operation PAR, Inc. is a nonprofit organization.
As the LPN you will provide nursing care to patients in an outpatient, substance abuse setting; perform nursing assessments, patient evaluations and screenings; dispense medications and provide the patient with health care education. You will work with the program physician and other members of the treatment team to coordinate patient care.
• Florida Nursing License.
• Ability to manage time and resources.
• Ability to speak coherently and convey concepts.
• Computer proficiency required.
• Must have a friendly demeanor.
• Strong ability to multi-task.
• Ability to write accurately and legibly.
• Ability to sit at a desk and view a display screen for extended periods of time.
• Ability to bend, stoop and reach.
• Ability to sit in meetings for extended periods of time.
• Ability to move throughout program facilities both indoors and outdoors.
• Ability to lift and carry 10 lbs.
• Good hearing and vision.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified individuals with a disability.
• Fast-paced. Office, treatment program environment.
• Exposure to possible verbal abuse and similar behavior.
• Possible exposure to clients with communicable diseases.
Early morning day shift hours. Must be able to work weekend shifts as needed.
Compensation: $18/hour (regular schedule) $19/hour (weekend shifts)
Meet our hiring managers in person on June 27th. Click "Apply now" for the location address.
Operation PAR, Inc is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.